OWA Loading Message
Golforfood
2008-01-23 01:53:13 UTC
I am looking for some help. I rebuilt a fresh server with Windows 2003
Standard R2 with Service Pack 2. I then installed Microsoft Exchange 2003
SP2. The install went fine. Previously we were on Microsoft Exchange 2000
with the latest service packs. On a client machine I set up Outlook Client
and can connect to account without any problem. When I try to logon to
account on the server or a client machine with Internet Explorer 7 using OWA
using the following format http://(domainname/exchange) OWA starts to load
but then I get a loading message at the top of the screen. This message will
stay there all day and will not go away. When I try to click the logoff
button it will not allow me to logoff. Can someone please tell me how to fix
this before I pull all of my hair out.
Lee Derbyshire [MVP]
2008-01-24 15:43:43 UTC
Post by Golforfood
I am looking for some help. I rebuilt a fresh server with Windows 2003
Standard R2 with Service Pack 2. I then installed Microsoft Exchange 2003
SP2. The install went fine. Previously we were on Microsoft Exchange 2000
with the latest service packs. On a client machine I set up Outlook Client
and can connect to account without any problem. When I try to logon to
account on the server or a client machine with Internet Explorer 7 using OWA
using the following format http://(domainname/exchange) OWA starts to load
but then I get a loading message at the top of the screen. This message will
stay there all day and will not go away. When I try to click the logoff
button it will not allow me to logoff. Can someone please tell me how to fix
this before I pull all of my hair out.
There's a (rather long) MS document for this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280823/

Lee.
--

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.leederbyshire.com
email ***@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m