Changing the IP address of my Exchange Server
Kevin
2006-02-20 16:01:27 UTC
I need to change the IP address design of my compnay LAN from a 192.9.195.x
illegal subnet to a legal 172.16.101.x subnet. Part of these changes involve
changing the AD Servers, DNS and Exchange 2000. Do I need to follow any
procedure when I change the IP address of my Exchange server?

All my clients will have a new IP address from my new DHCP scope.

Many thanks.

Kevin
Leif Pedersen [MVP]
2006-02-20 22:05:33 UTC

It should not be necessary to follow any specific procedure. Just make sure
that the server can still access the internet on port 25 and that SMTP mails
are forwarded to the server.

Kevin
Waterfall2009
2008-05-04 03:16:00 UTC
I need know how would I change my IP address because someone said they know
it and they can hack into my computer so please get back to me so I know what
to do please.
LILY CUFAJ
2009-12-30 00:07:02 UTC